We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information that you provide when you register an account, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
* Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our Services to you. In particular, we may use your information to:
* Process orders that you have submitted
* Send you emails to confirm your orders
* Provide you with information about our products and services
* Maintain and improve the quality of our services
We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or mail. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We use security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.